Here you’ll find RealEye latests release notes:
– Test without eye-tracking: this feature allows conducting a RealEye test without the eye-tracking module. Calibration and related steps are omitted. Instead of a conventional eye-tracker mouse-tracker is used. The feature can be triggered on a specific test if ‘reio-webcam-disable=1 ‘ parameter is presented in the participant test link URL.
– Hide the exposure filter when the study isn’t a mockup.
– Hide cursor on recordings when fielding device is mobile.
– Export quality stats to CSV: participants’ quality data can be downloaded as a CSV file (contains all data visible under the ‘Quality Stats and Drop-rate’ tab).
– Clone mockup study surveys.