We’ve made quite a lof or UI changes in version 5.7. We believe that now doing an eye-tracking study is even more comfortable than before.
Main changes in version 5.7.0:
- New UI/UX. Quite a lot of major and minor changes.
- We’ve decided to use the name “panelist” instead of “tester”.
- We’ve decided to use the name “image” instead of “item”.
- Improved the dashboard performance.
- Improved recordings (eg. handling images with various aspect ratio).
- We now store results from panelist that, for example turned head too much.
- Study can have now up to 40 images.