The long-awaited feature, live website testing is now available. All you have to do is:
- create your eye-tracking study at RealEye.io
- add the website URL, that you want to test
- choose participants and send the participation link
- wait for results
As a result, you’ll receive a recording of each tester (gaze and cursor).
Do you want to test it by yourself as one of the participants? Click here!
RealEye 6.4 release notes:
- Live websites testing (beta – works on Chrome and Firefox)
- uploaded image size limit increased from 12 MB to 30 MB
- Minor improvements and bug fixes.