It’s now possible to get more feedback from the eye-tracking test participant thanks to customizable questions.
Every image, video, or website can now be followed up with a single or multiple choice question.
RealEye 6.6 release notes:
- Questions can be asked after every stimuli.
- The study page has now the “Participant”-centric tab to show precisely the test flow.
It also has the “Items”-centric tab to show survey results in one place.
- Heatmap offers now a new AOIs CSV export with more details. Eg. Time To First Fixation for every AOI for every participant.
- The dashboard is now also available in Spanish and Portuguese (Brazilian).
- Minor UI/UX improvements and bug fixes.