RealEye 6.10 release notes:
- Improved accuracy for various background stimuli.
- “Gaze vs. Click” accuracy in the “Quality Stats”.
- Video eye-tracking from 3rd party CDN, with the possibility to add multiple videos to a single study.
- Collecting payment address data for better invoicing.
- Customers can access a billing area for their invoices and payment history.
- Minor UI/UX improvements and bug fixes.
For getting the most useful results, please read our support article: How to get accurate results?