Even more flexible licensing usage lets you limit study participant count without affecting the actual participant slots usage.
Create as many studies with as many participants as you like. You can now freely adjust the participant count as needed. Your current usage is visible all the time, so you know if it’s time to enhance your license.
Please note that non-used participant slots are not moved to a new license, but non-used RealEye panelists are. So you can pre-pay RealEye panelists and use them whenever you want.
Read more about licensing on our support page: RealEye Licensing.
RealEye 9.0 Release Notes
- New Features:
- More flexible licensing.
- “Tester” renamed to “Participant” (also in CSV/API).
- User interface and experience improvements:
- Show current license usage on the dashboard (top right corner).
- Trim white-space characters from survey question and answer.
- Fielding question redirects to ScreenOut URL.
- Improve Portuguese and Italian translation.
- Show how many participants have skipped the test.
- Various improvements and bug fixes:
- Reducing participant offset – allows starting the test if a browser is a small window.
- Fix computing quality stats for studies that have all items removed.
- Fix computing quality stats when eye-tracking data have only one gaze from “0 ms”.
- Handle double click better with “Finish on click” enabled.
- Move machine learning models (FaceLandmark) to a different folder on CDN so it doesn’t get blocked by some Ad/TrackingBlockers.
- Handle UI sending AOI out of range size.
- Speed up metrics computation.
- Backend source code major refactoring.